Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Having a hard time deciding

Tomorrow we hit Silkeborg again. It will be 50 point games, and I've committed enough hubris to guarantee a humiliating defeat in every game by now. I've got two potential grudge matches, and after last time I guess a few people will have tweaked a list to take on Terminus. Still, I'll be going in with the intention of fielding Terminus in every game.

Lich Lord Terminus
- Leviathan
- Leviathan
Bane Thralls (Leader and 9 Grunts)
- Bane Thrall Officer & Standard
Bane Thralls (Leader and 5 Grunts)
Bile Thralls (Leader and 5 Grunts)
The Withershadow Combine
Bane Lord Tartarus
Darragh Wrathe
Madelyn Corbeau

A standard Dark Swarm Gunslinger list. I would have liked to bring a Skarlock, but since I can't afford to loose anything in the list, I'll have to avoid sending in Terminus to clean up. This really irks me, but sending him forward with only ARM 22 is putting him in danger. I remember from my last tournament that this came into play twice in four games, but only once was this not on my feat turn.

I'll have to get back to you on this setup though, and see how much I miss the Skarlock tomorrow. I really hope it's not to much, since I really cant see a way of getting him in there (ideas are welcome!). Add to this, that I cant seem to settle on a secondary list as well, and that I need to do so today, and it becomes a wee bit frustrating. My second list is there to handle eIrusk, so it has to include Blood Witches with a Hag, but other than that... well I might as well get some Blackbane's in there, in order to tie up a WG Deathstar. Maybe I'll just stick to what I know.

____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment