Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Warwitch Deneghra...

So I had my stag party... and the day long argument with the wife about the stripper is over, but the pathetic remains of my brain is going to work tonight. I've decided to go with Warwitch Deneghra, and I have tonight, and possibly one other game, to tweak the list.

My foot hurts, my neck feels like shit from the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu choke holds (almost had him... well not really...), my legs are busted from holding on to the damn mechanical bull, and someone peed on my brain, but if I don't go tonight I'll be flying blind in September.

Warwitch Deneghra
- Deathripper
- Deathripper
- Skarlock Thrall
Bane Thralls (Leader and 5 Grunts)
- Officer & Standard
Blackbane's Ghost Raiders (Leader and 9 Grunts)
Satyxis Raiders (Leader and 5 Grunts)
- Satyxis Raider Sea Witch
The Withershadow Combine
Bane Lord Tartarus
Gorman di Wulfe, Rogue Alchemist
Pistol Wraith
Pistol Wraith
Warwitch Siren
Warwitch Siren

I would have liked another Arc Node, but a guy at the forum convinced me to try out a unit of Satyxis Raiders instead, so they'll hopefully be tying up whatever would be gunning down my nodes. It has thirty-eight models, and a crapload of denial and debuffs. It relies on stealth, Incorporeal, and high defense to keep it safe, so it has some really nasty match-ups, but it only has to work once.

I am considering switching Gorman for the Raider Captain, and I packed both models so I can change my mind before the game. So, if I don't crash to hard tonight, I'll post a little update afterward.
______________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Do you plan on making melee attacks with the Deathrippers? If not, switch them for Nightwretches because a free ranged attack is better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an ongoing discussion. I've been using Nightwretches for a long time, but it was recommended that I try out Deathrippers, and I think I'll stick with them.

    There was an epic discussion on the Privateer Press forums about it, and it comes down to choice. The discussion is way to annoying to repeat though.

    I'd rather have a node that can fight it's own way free of trouble, and a backup assassination piece if things go sideways :D

    ReplyDelete