Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Scaverous conversion by Sanctjud

Every once in a while you stumble upon something that just makes the jaw drop. Usually it's some major piece of terrain or an impressive paint job but this time it's a conversion. The thing is made by Sanctjud from the Privateer Press forums and his thread has a lot of very unique ideas I'm going to shamelessly steal from now on.


The idea is fantastic. I don't think I've ever come across a more unique and stunning conversion. I think he messed it up a bit later on since the "flying rocks" aspect died (presumably because it was to hard to pull off) but I'm certainly stealing this idea.

/Lamoron

2 comments:

  1. It is indeed pretty cool. Stumbled upon his thread today actually, and his Scaverous along with his eDenny is really cool i think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete