Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Terminus Challenge: Durgen Madhammer

Tomorrow I'll be hit by Durgen Madhammer, which should prove very interesting, as the sheer volume of boosted blast damage will destroy a significant percentage of my list.

Just about ready Mr. Madhammer!
Then his single target firepower will clean up whatever is left standing, and Terminus will be coughing undead dust, ready to be dropped by Eiryss and destroyed.

Durgen Madhammer
- Ghordson Driller
- Grundback Blaster
- Grundback Gunner
- Sylys Wyshnalyrr
Arcane Tempest Gun Mages
- Gun Mage Officer
Eiryss, Angel of Retribution
Gorman Di Wulfe
Herne & Jonne
Lady Aiyana & Master Holt
Dougal MacNaile
10 Nyss Hunters
Ogrun Bokur
Ragman
Reinholdt
Rhupert Carvolo
Thor Steinhammer

I'm a bit surprised actually, because I've had a lot of people suggest lists that would take me down, but this one I'll have real trouble beating, and it's a mercenary list.

The real kicker is, that "Primed" will keep the Nyss Hunters from providing souls, if he can take down Admonia before they engage, and with the amount of boosted blast damage he can throw at me I think he might.

No comments:

Post a Comment