Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Deathrippers...

For the longest time I've been playing Nightwretches, but suddenly I see it. Deathrippers are Arc Nodes that can fight, and fight well. It hit me while writing about the Ragman, that with all the trouble I'd be going through to debuff targets, I might include more things that could benefit.

Feast + Rust + Dark Shroud on the Jack, and that little chicken is hitting at PS19 with sustained attack. With just one Focus from a Siren, that chicken is putting 9 damage on a Khador Heavy, or 12 if it's within walking range. That damage can be matched by a Nightwretch though, but when you load up a Deathripper with Focus, the damage becomes ridiculous, and the Nightwretch has no shot at keeping up.

So, another couple of models I've never really used... three cheers!
________________________________________________________________

1 comment: