Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Scaverous in the house...

He arrived in box that looked like a fat lady on the bus sat on it. Despite the crushed box, the model survived, and the Talos Pain engine I'll be using to convert his sorry ass, was intact as well. There is one thing bothering me though, because this parcel was shipped a week after my Wrath book, which has not yet arrived.

Either way, I'll be trying him out tomorrow, If I can manage to assemble something that can actually be used in a tournament (non-painted). As my main, I'll be bringing the non-tier Mortenebra, as hope for some good match-ups, so I won't have to put Scaverous/Terminus on the table. I have enough experience with Terminus, and none with Scaverous, so either would be a poor choice.

Mortenebra
- Deryliss
- Helldiver
- Helldiver
- Scavenger
- Scavenger
- Stalker
- Harrower
- Harrower
Blood Witches (Leader & 5 Grunts)
- Blood Hag
Withershadow Combine
Gerlack Slaughterborn
Warwitch Siren

This should allow me to make some crazy assassinations, with Gerlack under Recalibration to clear a path through the first line of infantry. Horde armies should be easier to handle, with a way to ignore tough, and an infantry unit with two attacks each, and gang. As far as I can tell, the only match-ups I should really fear, is a true tank caster. That also means, that my backup list needs to be able to handle just that. I'd really like it to be Scaverous, but I'm not sure I've got time to put him together.
_______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment