He did very well, but in all the confusion he forgot about objectives, and put himself in a bad position where he had to come to me, in order to avoid loosing outright. He was playing Hexeris, which I'd never faced before, and dear god that's an amusing feat. I had half my unit of Croe's trying to assassinate my Warwitch at one flag, and my Bloodgorgers punching each other on the other. In the end Malice got him, and while it wasn't a "real" game, I did learn a few things.
- One unit of Bloodgorgers is not enough to bear the brunt
- General Slaughterborn either dies or does nothing in the game
- I need to play Croe's more defensively.
- Ragman still rocks, and allowed Malice to kill a Titan Cannoneer
- I don't think I need Saxon Orrik, with the Skarlock available
- I don't think I need two Warwitch Sirens. Then again, why not