Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Circle: The Age of Stupid

There's a local tournament in two weeks time, and I'm considering bringing Circle. Fourteen players signed up so far, and since it's just a local thing we don't have to bring painted models. Half my models are on order, and I've never actually played Circle (or any hordes list for that matter), which means I'll have two Monday nights to train, and then I'll be going into a 50 point tournament with ragtag army of minions: epic!

Krueger the Stormwrath
- Gorax
- Woldwatcher
- Megalith
Cylena Raefyll & Nyss Hunters (Cylena and 5 Grunts)
Druids of Orboros (Leader and 5 Grunts)
Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew (Leader and 1 Grunt)
Lanyssa Ryssyll
Rorsh
- Brine
Wrong Eye
- Snapjaw

Since my Warpwolf kits won't be joining me soon, I figure I'll use my Lesser Warlocks, since Lightning Tendrils and Primal kicks them into damn scary territory. Megalith will help out with Lightning Tendrils and punch whatever survives Brine & Snapjaw, while the Woldwatcher plays defense. 

Nyss Hunters will shoot or kamikaze whatever infantry is left after Kruegers feat round, and the Gobbers will make sure there is at least one cloud to hide in if the Druids go on offense. Lanyssa will walk around looking like an idiot, or help out Snapjaw with threat range if he needs it (non-living targets).

I'll be very surprised if I win a single game :D

No comments:

Post a Comment