Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's been a long week already

Another update that has very little to do with actual Warmachine. It seems these days are filled with everything but hobbies, and just last night the wife broke again. The nice doctors fixed her up with a metric ton of antibiotics, since a day of sampling every kind of fluid that can be physically extracted from a human revealed exactly nothing.

I spent most of Monday trying to decode what the mechanic said was wrong with the car, since I never found automotive repair even remotely interesting, and the next time he looks at me like I'm a five year old retarded girl I'll wrench him in the face. It turns out he was trying to explain to me exactly why the battery was dead instead of just going: The battery is dead, nothing you did caused it, that'll be a hundred bucks please.

/Lamoron

No comments:

Post a Comment