Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Peter Grønlykke

I have played the game for about eight years. I have played, owned, and painted an army of Cygnar, Cryx, Menoth (twice), Khador (twice), Trollblood (twice), Skorne, and Mercs. Here are some pics from my latest projects:

Khador - Extremoth
Khador - Karchev
Skorne - Shaman
Cygnar - Caine
Menoth - Exemplar. Menoth is my current project.
Diorama.
I guess I should write a post about how to be lucky in Warmachine/Hordes, so thats up next... along with a post about my highly aggressive playing style.

3 comments:

  1. I'll change the links as soon as I learn how to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Except for the Shaman those pictures don't really do your painting any justice :)

      Delete
  2. I dont really know how to take good pictures and I only have an old an lousy camer :)

    ReplyDelete