Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Never give up! Never surrender!

Just a little update before I crash. It was a long game, though my opponent tried quitting at the end of turn two when he was hopelessly behind. I refused to accept his surrender because no game is ever truly lost, and he beat the snot out of me. I've seen it so many times, and I've pulled my share of wins out of thin air, so no matter how hopeless it looks: Never give up! Never surrender!

Also... I suck at running beasts... more infantry!


In addition I was challenged to put my Terminus list up against a pButcher list with at least three heavies, since I dared declare it hopeless because of the threat range issues. There's nothing like declaring something completely hopeless and then having it steamroll you, but even though pButcher is an awesome caster I just can't see how he's going to manage it unless the dice completely violate me.

/Lamoron

No comments:

Post a Comment