Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

More people should quit the hobby!

... and sell me their models. I've been looking for a deal on a Legion list for a while now, since I can't justify blowing a lot of cash on a... what is it now... fifth faction.

I own your ass now!
I spotted a deal and grabbed a couple of fellow gamers that had expressed an interest in some models in the pile (but the seller wasn't interested in splitting up the sale), and short of divine intervention I now own:
Legion - Forces of Hordes (Softcover) - MKII
2x Forsaken
3x Spell Martyrs
Blighted Archers
- Archer & Ammo Porter
2x Striders Units
- 2x Striders Officer & Musician
Typhon
Carnivean
2x Harrier
Scythean
Seraph
4x Shredder
2x Stinger
Raptors (3)
Lylyth the Shadow
Thagrosh the Messiah
Absylonia Terror
Thagrosh Prophet
Vayl Disciple of Everblight
Lylyth Herald
That's what's left after the boys got their share, and what did I end up paying for this lot then? 130 dollars... that about 520 dollars worth of models with the current Danish prices. If you're not in a rush there's some really great deals out there.

/Lamoron

1 comment:

  1. The game is rather addictive that way. I've been lurking the Menoth forums the past several weeks. I like their prime casters, knights, and just about anything that isn't a deliverer or idrian. If I take the Menoth plunge that would make five for me as well.

    I look forward to your upcoming Legion posts! :)

    ReplyDelete