Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Terminus... he's not so Tough... I can do that!

I took a list to the club tonight, since I really wanted to chill out and play anything but competitive play. I grabbed anything from the rarely used models box, and put an army together. Then I added pDenny and two Nightwretches in order to have any chance of winning.

pDeneghra.
- Nightwretch
- Nightwretch
Skarlock
Bloodgorgers (Minimum)
- Gerlack
Blood Witched (Minimum)
- Hag
Two Warwitch Sirens
Dougal MacNaile
Wrong Eye & Snapjaw

Well, when I look at it now It's not actually a bad army... anyway, i got my ass handed to me, and in the final turn of the game Denny was at 0 focus and parked four inches in front of an entire army. Got debuffed by Aiyanna, got shot by Holt, got shot by a Mariner, got shot by a nearly full squad of gun mages, got shot by Ashlynn, got hit in the head by Bull, and took a grand total of eight damage... then killed Ashlynn in two hits.

I officially lost my claim on bad luck... I mean come on...
____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment