Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Painting blogs are boring without pictures.

So I scoured my apartment looking for the charger to my camera but to no avail. If you cant enjoy pictures then maybe you can enjoy my anguish. The paint scheme I have for my army just wouldn't work for Bane Thralls, so after three test miniatures I finally gave in and made them quite like the Privateer Press scheme.

I love it... they're dark and dangerous, which is a huge problem, as they really don't fit the rest of my army. I've still got 10 Bane Knights and Tartarus to go, which means that my Lich Lord Asphyxious army will have two different paint schemes split right down the middle (45 models, 21 painted in the new scheme). I could paint over the Bile Thralls in an hour since they've only got gloves and a collar in the wrong color, further swinging the balance, but all the really hard models (Epic Asphyxious, Darragh Wrathe, Withershadow Combine) would still be in the wrong scheme.


What to do... what to do...
___________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment