Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

DM qualifier on May 28th...

It seems there's a fair chance of getting to play in the Danish Masters anyway, but I'd still like to be there because I actually qualified, and not because some random spots open up. With that in mind I'll be bringing my Dark Swarm list that did so well in the last tournament, but this is 50 points games so I can actually field it almost like it's supposed to.

Lich Lord Terminus
- Leviathan
- Leviathan
Bane Thralls (Maximum)
- Officer & Standard
Bane Thralls (Minimum)
Bile Thrall (Minimum)
The Withershadow Combine
Bane Lord Tartarus
Darragh Wrathe
Madelyn Corbeau

The list only has a single change from the original, which is the addition of the UA to the Bane Thrall unit, at the cost of a reduction of models in the other. The reason for this change is casters like pSorcha, who really messed up my advance when she froze my lines. This has the potential of taking me out of the game due to scenario loss, and that will not stand.

With the Officer & Standard they will unfreeze and stand up automatically, making my advance flow a lot easier. The list is still lacking infantry, but the only way to get more in is to remove a Leviathan. The second Leviathan is what makes the list work, so I'll have to make due. The final thing my list is lacking is Saxon Orrik, but the only Thing I can remove is Bane Lord Tartarus, and he's been so incredibly useful.

Now to get in some games with the list... I'm getting my second Leviathan & Bane Thralls come Monday, and the wings for my new Terminus arrived as well. Now I just need to find some time to assemble it all without going insane.
____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment