Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Painting is hell...

Got the last Bile Thrall finished last night, and a being ill today allowed me to finish six Bane Thralls and the Officer & Standard. I'm leaving the last three Thralls unpainted as there's no painting requirement for the qualifiers, and then I'll paint some of the new Bane Thrall sculpts to swell the ranks when they arrive. I hope I can have my Asphyxious list fully painted by Saturday, but it's not looking good.

I've also finished my Mortenebra list, and since there's no time for more play testing this is the list I'll bring Saturday. I'm not completely satisfied with Mortenebra as a caster, but it's been a blast playing her because every round beyond the first is all or nothing.

Mortenebra & Deryliss.
- 2x Helldivers.
- 1x Scavenger.
- 2x Harrowers.
- 4x Slayers.
2x Necrotechs & Scrap Thralls.
2x Warwitch Sirens.
____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment