Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bad timing!

I've been asked to write a review of Warmachine for Planet Pulp (It's a Danish online magazine, dedicated to a wide array of nerd activities). It's not a major site, but I'm still a little apprehensive, since there are materials at my Library with their reviews on the back.

The review will be in Danish, so a lot of you won't be able to read it anyway, but I find myself in a bit of a pickle with the timing. Domination and SR 2012 has just been leaked, and I see a lot of things I don't like, but that might change with actual table experience, and so I find myself stuck between opinions.

I still think Warmachine is a fantastic game, but if I'm to be perfectly honest the new Steamroller format stinks, and the delays in production is seriously annoying. If I write a review it's going to include what it's like to be in the hobby, and currently I'm less than pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment