Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Plastic kit: Desecrator

Despite this model being metal, it should be released in plastic. It was spoiled here.



I wonder if I can buy some cheap Desecrator weapons on eBay, so I can magnetize a couple of kits. I'm not sure why they didn't just make it an upgrade kit, but I'm hoping it's because it will be a plastic three jack kit instead. I just want to try this :

Goreshade the Bastard
- Desecrator
- Desecrator
- Desecrator
- Desecrator
Bane Thralls (Leader and 5 Grunts)
- Officer & Standard
Bane Lord Tartarus
Gorman di Wulfe
Saxon Orrik
Warwitch Siren
Warwitch Siren

I'm not sure it would work, but the entire list has stealth, and it has a pile of Focus each round. There's Dark Shroud everywhere, and four templates that block charges/advances to the army. It could really use some targets to aim those templates, and it's quite slow, but looking cross the table and seeing no available targets, and four PS 19 Critical Shred heavies, should freak out some people :D

No comments:

Post a Comment