Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Lich Lord Asphyxious: Helljacks

Lich Lord Asphyxious was my first love, and I've never actually used him after his most recent nerf. I've had the urge to try him with some heavies for a while now, and with all the talk about Desecrators, he seems like a good choice for a trial run.

Lich Lord Asphyxious
- Deathripper
- Deathripper
- Desecrator
- Desecrator
Bane Knights (Leader and 9 Grunts)
Bile Thralls (Leader and 5 Grunts)
The Withershadow Combine
Bane Lord Tartarus
Gorman di Wulfe
Warwitch Siren
Warwitch Siren

It has some really bad match-ups, but an army of single wound infantry should almost automatically loose against it. It has Caustic Mist, Scather templates, Bile Thrall purges, and it hit's rather hard. It will also be another game with Gorman, because seriously: it's embarrassing to fail so hard with him every game. I'm really looking forward to trying the Desecrators, and my Bane Knights have been shelved for way to long as well.

Edit: I would have liked to include a couple of Machine Wraiths, as targets for the Desecrators, but this time I'm going to test exactly how hard it is to fill the gaps with caustic mists (and avoid loosing eGaspy at the same time).

No comments:

Post a Comment