Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Grumpy Old Men

I've been spending a lot of time on the Privateer Press forums, and I've come to the conclusion that sometime this weekend I advanced from Forumite to Veteran. Unfortunately this joyous event coincided with the arrival of a tsunami of stupidity, prompting me to miss my stop at Veteran and proceed directly to Grump.
Stupid people: Can't live with them and they burn poorly.
I sat for hours trying to compose an answer that would get through to these people, but I've come to realize the futility of such an endeavor. I can't make a person understand something that goes against the way he perceives the world, and neither could they make me understand the simple beauty of being a tosser with a rash and nothing better to do.

/Lamoron

2 comments:

  1. I often feel the same way :) which is why I often end up being a reader rather than a poster, when it comes to forums and the likes. Been coming to the pp forums quite often for more than two years now (especially in the Cryx department ofc) but I still only have 36 posts on the forum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refuse to post anymore, unless it's a basic fact question, for that reason.

    ReplyDelete