Time for an update. The casters are listed with their faction, the result of the game, and what I felt decided the game (List, Skill, or Dice). There's also a link to the army list and report from the game.
- Cygnar: eCaine (Win: Skill)
- Khador: pIrusk (Win: List/Skill)
- Menoth: pSeverius (Win: List)
- Mercenaries (Four Star):
- Mercenaries (Highborne): Durgen (Win: Dice)
- Mercenaries (Searforge): Durgen (Win: List/Dice)
- Legion: Saeryn (Loss, Dice) og eThagrosh (Win, List/Skill/Dice)
- Minions (Blindwater):
- Minions (Thornfall):
- Lich Lord Terminus: Outdated color scheme.
- Cankerworm: Final details.
- Skarlock Thrall: Final details.
- Machine Wraiths: Final details.
- Necrotech & Scrapp Thrall: Not purchased.
- The Withershadow Combine: Needs a touch up.
Darragh Wrathe: Final details needed. Bane Thralls + UA + Tartarus: Done. Bile Thralls: Done. Madelyn Corbeau: Done. Orin Midwinter: Done. Rorsh & Brine: Done. Wrong Eye & Snapjaw: Done Saxon Orrik: Done.
I was asked if I didn't fear meeting opponents that knew all about my list and tactics at the ETC. There are 240 players there, and I'm meeting 2% of them. There's not much risk of facing up against someone that actually reads this blog, but worst case scenario:
He decided to bring a counter to my list, he somehow made it through his games with such an impressive handicap, and he read everything I've written and remembers even the smallest detail. The end result: I lose a game. My team mates can pull through, and if they can't it's one round lost and a round on me at the pub.